Location : Head office, Blainville
As a key player in the development and future of the company, the Logistics Coordinator- Bulk Department offers solutions targeting capacity issues and equipment availability, principal challenges supply chain managers face in the bulk transportation industry.
- Plan, structure and organize bulk transportation projects.
- Suggest appropriate service based on client needs and resources.
- Create service offers including all means of transportation: over the road, rail and ocean.
- Manage logistics issues during merchandise transportation.
- Manage loading and delivery schedules.
- Negotiate transportation pricing.
- Develop and maintain suppliers network.
- In collaboration with our customs broker, ensure client’s customs documentation conformity.
- Coordinate equipment prepping and manage available inventory.
- Validate supplier billing.
- Ensure law, rules and expedition standards conformity.
- Propose solutions to improve existing logistics and budget efficacity.
- Target and solicit potential clients.
- Any other related tasks.
Unless special arrangement has been made, the candidate won't be able to take vacations during Mexico juice season, from January to May. Work during evenings and weekends might be demanded, especially during high season. This position offers advancement possibilities and access to other available positions within the company.
- Transport logistics Degree, Business Management, Supply Chain Management or any equivalent.
- CIFFA or CCPL certifications an asset.
- Knowledge of over the road, rail and ocean transportation.
- Knowledge of weight and dimensions regulations.
- 5 to 10 years experience in similar position.
- Bilingual (French-English)- spoken and written.