Air Export Coordinator
Location : Head office, Blainville
International Division-Air Department
The Air Export coordinator is a key player in the development and future of the company. This position requires you to do more than just move freight. With your knowledge of the transportation industry, you will provide clients with personalized, innovative services and solutions helping them improve their supply chain management.
- Booking Export shipments with airlines / service providers;
- Coordinate with import brokers and insurance of arrival notices;
- Receive, review, and process export documentation according to established procedures and customs regulations;
- Determine the most cost-efficient method of moving freight;
- Arrange bookings; coordinate freight movement from airport to destination; including pick up, storage, and delivery;
- Maintain communication and information between overseas shippers, customers and vendors to ensure customers' needs are being met by;
- Verify vendor invoices for accuracy;
- Create POs in internal accounting system, prepare and maintain various files and reports;
- File freight claims for any damages or shortages;
- 1 or 2 years of experience preferred in the Air Freight Forwarding Market.
- Bachelor's degree in Transport Logistics or equivalent training as CIFFA or CITT.
- Bilingual (French-English)- spoken and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Freight Forwarding industry.
- Ability to multitask in a very fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to provide proactive solutions.
- Good communication, organizational skills and a strong attention to detail are required.
- Knowledge in Global Trade Regulations, Compliance Laws, and Customs/Duties.
- Team player.
*Please note: Local candidates only. There is no relocation or immigration assistance associated with this opening for now.
Employees of Synergie Canada enjoy a safe, diverse and fair working environment. We offer our full-time employees a comprehensive benefits program including monthly Bonus and other advantages as insurance and Fonds FTQ.