Accounts Payable Clerk
Head office, Blainville
The Accounts Payable Clerk ensures the entry and payment of subcontractors' invoices. The Accounts Payable Clerk reports directly to the Controller and must respect the confidential nature of his or her duties.
- Coordinate and process invoices and proof of delivery related to transport subcontractors;
- Enter invoices nonrelated to transport subcontractors in the purchase book and ensure on time payment;
- Produce payments according to the list of payables provided and prepare them for distribution;
- Process and follow-up on emails, phone calls and mail regarding accounts payable;
- Provide general support and assistance to other members of the team;
- Other related tasks.
- DEP, AEC or DEC in Accounting.
- Min 6 months of experience in a similar position.
- Bilingual (English — French) spoken and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google drive.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- The ability to find solutions in the workplace.
- Deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and under pressure.
- Autonomous, comfortable making decisions in changing situations.
- Team player.
- Courtesy and diplomacy.